Monday, February 24, 2014

Russian Culture and Cuisine (Sort of)

Hey guys!

Sorry that I didn’t post yesterday! It has been a hectic couple of days. MIDTERMS ARE HERE!! Because I am currently in the middle of midterms, this post will be really short. I need to study!!!

This weeks post was supposed to be about the culture and cuisine of Russia, but because I do not have time to much research, I am going to just attach links to some Russian cuisine. I hope that is ok!!!! Next weekend I will be home for spring break so hopefully I’ll be able to write a better post!

First off, did you watch the Olympics?! What did you think!? I loved it!


Ok so here is a link to a Huffington Post article:


And here is a link to a website that has so many Russian recipes!


OK guys! Im so sorry again for not posting yesterday and I am so sorry this is so short! But I promise that I will try to do better next month! I can't believe it's already mid-semester! I hope you are enjoying the slightly warmer weather! See you next week with a post about North Korean music!

No comments:

Post a Comment